Friday, May 9, 2008

C'est la Vie

I haven't written in a while, mostly because I have nothing to say, yet everything in the world to say. I am 15 days away from moving to Georgia. Crazy, right? I am in a place where my time at Asbury is coming to an end- at least the campus part- and a new chapter of life is getting ready to begin. And let me tell you, in all honesty, I am a mess right now. One day I'm fine. The next day I'm indifferent. And then, with little warning, a rush of emotions comes pouring out. Then I go to bed, wake-up, and feel fine. Poor David....having to deal with this;-)

But seriously, I was sitting around this morning, drinking my coffee, and trying to figure out what is so hard about leaving Wilmore. Wilmore is not exactly my favorite place. I realized it's not so much Wilmore, but the experience I have had here. I have a handful of close friends that I have to say goodbye to. I had to say goodbye to the kids at church on wednesday- some of them have been there the whole two years I have volunteered there! Next week I have to say goodbye to the precious kids I have nanny-ed for the past 2+ years. I'm dreading that. God has given me some incredible opportunities here these past 3 years.

So while I am letting go of a lot, I am getting to move towards a life with a man I love so incredibly much. David is probably the greatest blessing in my life and DEFINiTELY the best thing that came out of Asbury for me=)

Here I go....I'm diving deep.....

In His Mercy.






No comments: