Wednesday, April 9, 2008

And the Beat Goes On

It's amazing how crazy life can feel. I'm only taking three classes this semester, but yet find myself scrambling to get things done. I came back from Spring Break on Monday only to realize that I had two assignments due this week that somehow slipped through the cracks. So, I had to take care of that.

Last week David and I went up to Connecticut for 5 days to wedding plan. We got a lot done. I think our run-in at Bed,Bath, and Beyond to do our registry pretty much sums up my life right now. We were standing in front of the wall of kitchen utensils and I got so frustrated and overwhelmed that David and I had to work through some tension. Kitchen utensils....that was my downfall.

I guess I just feel like Wilmore at this point is old news. I'm tired of being here and I'm tired of this whole long distance thing with David. He is what matters most to me (After the Lord, of course) and I can't even be in the same state as him.

The good news is that there is a light at the end of the tunnel and I'm beginning to see it. In a little more than a month I'll be packing up my stuff and heading down to Georgia. A line from a Waterdeep song keeps coming to me: "Though the world moves like mad, you O Lord are faithful." Praise God that He is a rock I can stand on and His promises are true!

In His Mercy.

No comments: