Friday, May 11, 2007

Crazy for You

God often speaks to me through people and yesterday he spoke to me through David- my wonderful boyfriend=) He held me in his arms and whispered to me, "I'm crazy about you." I immediately thought about how God the Father must hold us in arms and whisper to us, "I'm crazy about you!" What an amazing thought to know that God created me in His image, delights to love me, and is absolutely, totally, completely crazy about me. The truth of my identity of being a child of God is something that God has really spoken to my heart about this semester and He has made it more and more real to me each and every day! I can't imagine being anything other than a child of God!

and a plug for People Magazine from this week, which is actually probably off the shelves at this point- but it had an article in it about the mother of someone who I graduated from high school with. He was killed in Iraq on mother's day of 2005. The article profiles his mother and the mother of the guy who is buried next to him at Arlington Cemetary. If you have access to this issue, you should read the article. It's a great article!

In His Mercy.

No comments: