Monday, January 8, 2007

Indescribable

Kutless - All The Words
How do I speak of the indescribable to You
I will try to explain these feelings that are true
So looking to the sky I will sing and from my heart to You I
bring
All of the words in all of my life that could never explain and
never describe
All of my love, which is nothing to hide so I lift up my hands
and I worship
I worship You
In your presence I forever choose to live
I will praise You for it's all I have to give
So looking to the sky I will sing and from my heart to You I
bring
All of the words in all of my life that could never explain and
never describe
All of my love, which is nothing to hide so I lift up my hands
and I worship
By Your grace You let me come talk to You
It's not that I'm worthy I thank you Jesus
For the love that You have shown

I was listening to Kutless' album "Strong Tower" today and this song caught my attention.I think one of the things that God has been teaching me lately is that I shouldn't wait till I am at the end of myself to turn to Him.So often it's when I feel like I have nothing to turn to in the world around me when I decide it's time to rest in God. This seems almost silly to me when I stop and think about this.This new year for me has meant so far a new beginning.It's a chance to rededicate my life to the Lord. It's a chance to realize that nothing else matters except Jesus Christ living in me.I love the song Give Me Jesus when it says, "You can have all this world, just give me Jesus."This song was important to me when I first starting following Jesus, and lately it has had renewed importance to me.It's a constant reminder that Jesus is what matters most.Jesus is what keeps me going each day.Jesus is the reason for the blessings in my life.And most importantly, Jesus is the reason why I am redeemed.It's only by His blood.
There are no words that could possibly express my gratitude for salvation and for the blessings in my life.Jesus dying on the cross for me is unfathomable.I am free from condemnation, but yet here I am, lamenting over what a sinful person I am.I am unclean, but everyday God washes me clean because He loves me. What an amazing thought.
I am also incredibly blessed.I have the most amazing,loving,supportive family.I have friends who are there for me.I have had some amazing opportunities that most of this world is not blessed to have.I have God given abilities that I am trying to use for His glory.I am provided for.I am healthy.I am alive, both physically and spiritually.Praise God!
So it's time to truly live because I have been redeemed and I have been blessed by the Most High God! I am His Daughter and I am so completely in love with the Lord....

No comments: