Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Engagement!!!!

So, my big news is that David proposed to me about 2 1/2 hours ago. I said yes!!!! We're ENGAGED!!!!!!! It was a very sweet proposal. I took David to see the church that we're going to be married at. HE took me over to the piano in the sanctuary and asked me to stand at the corner near the keys. He sang to me the song "Make you feel my Love," which is the song we are going to dance to for our first dance. Then he told me how much he loved me and got down on one knee and asked me to marry him. I said yes, with many tears and threw my arms around him. After composing myself a little, he put a beautiful solitaire stone on my finger.

I am overjoyed right now. I can't even put into words my emotions and thoughts. I am just the happiest girl in the world!

So yes, October 18, 2008 is the big day!!!

God is so good!


In His Mercy.

No comments: